2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
After scouring the country we found exactywhat we were looking for was in transit to Bakersfield Jeep. We were able to put a deposit on it last month, till it showed up last friday. Picked it up yesterday. Its a 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Fathom Blue. When i was searching all the fathom blues appeared to be in transit which tells me they just did this color. The dealer told me they havent seen this color yet and have had multiple calls on this van; luckily we saw it first! Lol.

originally we were going to custom order one from a couple dealer who sell well under invoice but all were saying they couldnt do anything for the forseeable future. Luckily we were able to snag this beauty at msrp less a stack of discounts which totalled $4750, not including the $7509 tax credit. Final cost comes out to $35k plus tt&l (about $4500).

We bought it from Bakersfield Jeep which is 89 miles north of us. We dealt with the sales manager JR who was as honest and forthright as could be. Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and just great to deal with. We did financing over the phone ahead of time so our dealer visit was simple and quick. No bs involved, which i was anticipating for over a month lol.

sorry for only a couple of pics. It was 109 and blowing HOT wind! We couldnt get back to nice cool 90 degree LA fast enough! Lol. We left the dealer at 100% charge and ran out of juice just as we entered the notorious Grapevine (steep mountain pass) with ac blasting. At this point it said we had 317 miles of range left. 55 miles later, when we got home, it dropped to a whopping 309! I don’t understand and cant explain lol.

i will try to grab some more pics for those who are curious about this amazing color. hopefully they create a Fathom Blue owners thread. We love the chrome trim. It makes the van look classy. So far, we’re loving it. Kids went bananas too.

·
Super Moderator
982 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. These vans are hard to find these days. Glad you were able to get one.

Reactions: Mr Steve

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congrats. Awesome color!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice! Glad for you you found what you were looking for!
My wife and I definitely wanted the fathom blue color, but none to be found available. I placed an order for a fathom blue limited hybrid almost 3 weeks ago, but with the microchip shortage and plant closures, I fear it will take a while before I can see the color with my own eyes!

Do you have pictures of the inside? It seems to be the same inside color I have ordered, black and light gray with black seats. While I have seen many online photos I'd the pinnacle caramel seats, I didn't set many of the other colors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! Glad for you you found what you were looking for!
My wife and I definitely wanted the fathom blue color, but none to be found available. I placed an order for a fathom blue limited hybrid almost 3 weeks ago, but with the microchip shortage and plant closures, I fear it will take a while before I can see the color with my own eyes!

Do you have pictures of the inside? It seems to be the same inside color I have ordered, black and light gray with black seats. While I have seen many online photos I'd the pinnacle caramel seats, I didn't set many of the other colors.
ill grab some. the seats are black with a nice gray piping around the edge. the steering wheel is really nice. its black and tan with a nice brushed ring between the two. the door panels, piller and floor plastics are all light tan colored as well as the headliner. super easy to mar/stain. just stepping on the door sills they get black marks easily. i even thought about dyeing all the plastics black lol

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L (FWD, 8 seats, ICE)
43 Posts
Congrats! Fathom Blue was nearly my top choice. (Ended up with Ocean Blue). Yours looks great!

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
39 Posts
Diamond in the rough. Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
It really looks good in Fathom Blue - congrats!

·
Registered
693 Posts
WOW - that is a GREAT color!! I will have to consider that for my next van, stunning!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the interior pictures! I thought it was light gray before, but indeed it had a slight tan color to it, like it better than plain gray.

And the fathom blue, that is for me a dream amazingly about to come true! Several years ago I pictured in my mind what would be my best future car color. Now, I need a minivan because the family is about to grow. I set my mind on the Pacifica long before learning about the fathom blue color. And then, just as I am to buy a minivan, here comes the fathom blue color, which is pretty much the color I've seen in my mind years ago!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts