2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOlks,

My new 2018 limited is velvet red and the chrome looks nice on it but was thinking a white pinstripe properly done would look good on it too. Anybody on here do any pinstriping on their vehicle and if so can you post some pics?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I did see a velvet red Pacifica in one of the Dealer Showrooms when we were shopping. I
don't have a photo, but it did look really sharp.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Here is what a local dealer does. Looks really good. Sorry about the picture, it is a screen capture. My wife is on a trip in ours or I would have been able to get you a better picture.
Looks good. It looks like it follows one of the body lines. Is it vinyl or painted on?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is what a local dealer does. Looks really good. Sorry about the picture, it is a screen capture. My wife is on a trip in ours or I would have been able to get you a better picture.
Thanks for taking the time to send it. Looks good

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is painted on.

Resurecting this old thread.....

I have a 2018 Pacifica Red Velvet and have an appointment on Friday to discuss pinstriping.

Originally I used to have my cars painted, but the last few have been vinyl. When done correctly, the average person can't tell the difference.

My last car, a 2016 Silver T&C, had burgundy pinstripes....it started with a simulated arrow shape at the front and some curlyques at the tail. It was awesome.

Not sure of the color I'm going to choose on the red....without seeing it, I think the white might be too much contrast. I want the stripe seen, but like more subtle rather than in your face. :)

Anyone else have pinstriping on their Pacificas or other vehicles?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
FlaMom
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing