2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, at the beginning I wanted to write that I am from Poland.:) I was able to get this great car from the USA, but I have this problem: No auxiliary belts for the rear view camera, no possibility of radio voice control from the steering wheel,
no access to the car's on-board computer,

no radio station selection from the steering wheel, no steering wheel lighting? 2019 Chrysler Pacifica.
I am asking for help, tips because the mechanics here do not know these cars. Regards for the Ocean..ps..

Sorry for spelling mistakes but writes thanks to google translator;)(y):unsure:

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,311 Posts
Hello, at the beginning I wanted to write that I am from Poland.:) I was able to get this great car from the USA, but I have this problem: No auxiliary belts for the rear view camera, no possibility of radio voice control from the steering wheel,
no access to the car's on-board computer,

no radio station selection from the steering wheel, no steering wheel lighting? 2019 Chrysler Pacifica.
I am asking for help, tips because the mechanics here do not know these cars. Regards for the Ocean..ps..

Sorry for spelling mistakes but writes thanks to google translator;)(y):unsure:
Welcome to the forum.
Does the touchscreen work?
This may not help, but one thing to try is to see if you can update the UConnect software. Go to driveuconnect.com and type your van's identification number (VIN). If there is an update available, you can download it onto a USB stick and upload it to the van using the media drive slot. Instructions are on that page.

Maybe someone will know if there is a part that will help. Sometimes checking the fuses helps if they weren't seated (pushed into place) well at the factory.

You can download more extensive owner's manuals from the Mopar website if desired.

If you put your van info in the signature line of account settings it will show up at the bottom of your posts and will help us answer your questions easier in the future. What trim is it? Limited, Touring L Plus, Touring L, Touring, etc. Gas or hybrid?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.
Does the touchscreen work?
This may not help, but one thing to try is to see if you can update the UConnect software. Go to driveuconnect.com and type your van's identification number (VIN). If there is an update available, you can download it onto a USB stick and upload it to the van using the media drive slot. Instructions are on that page.

Maybe someone will know if there is a part that will help. Sometimes checking the fuses helps if they weren't seated (pushed into place) well at the factory.

You can download more extensive owner's manuals from the Mopar website if desired.

If you put your van info in the signature line of account settings it will show up at the bottom of your posts and will help us answer your questions easier in the future. What trim is it? Limited, Touring L Plus, Touring L, Touring, etc. Gas or hybrid?
Thank you very much for the hint. Today I will try this USB from the page you gave and then I will sit down and describe the model of my van. thank you
(y) :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much for the hint. Today I will try this USB from the page you gave and then I will sit down and describe the model of my van. thank you
(y) :D
My version of the car
Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus 2019 Silver 3.6L

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i checked for updates there aren't any for my model yet. So I have to look for something else
My version of the car
Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus 2019 Silver 3.6L
ok i checked for updates there aren't any for my model yet. So I have to look for something else

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
11 Posts
Hello Darek, I hope you know that the US version of the Uconnect does not work in the EU. You need to have the device converted. If it has already been converted, do not update from the Driveuconnect.com site! This will destroy the conversion. (I did :( A good address for the conversion is customtronix.com
best regards Thomas

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
11 Posts
Ask times at customtronix whether the problems you wrote can be related to it.

Reactions: SciTchr

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,311 Posts

Did you see the post by @Tomek1962 above?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have all the radio and on-board computer, all the instructions and the menu are in Polish. Only the Sirius satellite radio doesn't work, you know. There must be something wrong in my car, I am convinced that it is not software.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
11 Posts
Hello Darek, here is a link that describes how the Sirius can be used. That should also be possible for Poland. I hope you can translate it. Greetings Thomas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts