2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve found one poor fitting interior trim in my Pacifica. It’s on the driver side A pillar. The top of the plastic piece seems to stick out more than it should. When I press on it, it snaps to a close fit but as soon as I release pressure it snaps right back. Any ideas what it could be or how to fix it. I know it’s only cosmetic and I’m not sure whether I should even visit the dealership for this. Here’s both pictures; one with the pressure off and second one when I press on it.
IMG_3490.jpg IMG_3492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
I’ve found one poor fitting interior trim in my Pacifica. It’s on the driver side A pillar. The top of the plastic piece seems to stick inside more than it should. When I press on it, it snaps to a close fit but as soon as I release pressure it snaps right back. Any ideas what it could be or how to fix it. I know it’s only cosmetic and I’m not sure whether I should even visit the dealership for this. Here’s both pictures; one with the pressure off and second one when I press on it.
View attachment 39849 View attachment 39851

Take it in! If they give any push back ask to go out and look at a few other pacificas, I think a reputable dealer would take care of it, especially if you're still under warranty.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I should do that, but my only worry is if it requires some major tear down of that area. I would rather prefer a simple fix if available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts