2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heard a pop sound while driving, it was when the auto lock of the doors occurred. Then we noticed the fans stopped working and the home link buttons no longer work. The light for the homelink did not light up when the buttons were pressed. Anyone know what happened? Or some fuse I should check? Thanks!

Update: I just checked F26 and it looks ok.

Actually all the overhead items do not work. Map lights, the power sliding door buttons.

Made an appointment for next week. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Dropped off the van at the dealer on 9/20.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Update 9/23:
Dealer called said a harness is needed and no ETA on when the part will arrive. :(

Was hoping to have it fixed by the event, but now looks like I won't be able to.

I can't believe this happened on such a new car, 7900 miles and needs a new harness. Which Chrysler doesn't have in stock. :( Very disappointed.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,462 Posts
Which Chrysler doesn't have in stock. :( Very disappointed.
Chrysler, along with all other auto makers do not have a lot of parts supplies in stock. If they did, they would be building new vehicles. These are unprecedented times.

Reactions: ChryslerCares

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they need to save some to help fix existing customers issue than build new cars. Sigh...

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,462 Posts
Yeah they need to save some to help fix existing customers issue than build new cars. Sigh...
The thing is, with the current supply issues manufacturers are having, they do not have any parts to hold back.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah... We are stuck with no van for don't know how long. Sigh.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
511 Posts
If they are like places I have worked for in the past. They will place a higher priority on production. Far more profitable to put the part in a vehicle instead of just selling the parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No update.... still no ETA... 22 days and counting.... So does the Lemon Law apply after 30 days of being at the dealer? This is getting ridiculous, that I'm paying so much for a van that I don't get to drive.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
511 Posts
No update.... still no ETA... 22 days and counting.... So does the Lemon Law apply after 30 days of being at the dealer? This is getting ridiculous, that I'm paying so much for a van that I don't get to drive.
You will have to look into the lemon laws in your state. Thy do vary from state to state. Where I live the law allows 3 attempts to fix the same problem in the first year or 15,000 miles of ownership.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks... Yeah will take a look at the laws in California. I don't want to go that route. Loved the van while it worked. But now that my in-laws are coming in Nov. I really need my van back.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it has been 30 days since it's been in the shop and still no updates on when it will be fixed... According to the website: Buying and Maintaining a Car

"The vehicle has been out of service for repair for more than 30 days (the 30 days do not need to be in a row)."

So I think it should qualify. Has anyone here gone thru this? Please PM me. Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts