2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
For those in the US, what is the name of the program you can use to get like $200 or $250 back after you purchase? You just needed to verify you were in the program via insurance or employer if I recall correctly. Can't remember the name for the life of me...
Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow. Never heard of this. Possibly the best way to spend 5 minutes of my day, filling out that form.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a push back on verification of eligibility... My wife's company is owned by a qualifying business. Worked to get us affiliate pricing when buying, but bonus drive is being a stickler...

·
Registered
2021 hybrid touring L+S
17 Posts
I don’t recall any employer questions when I applied. I verified that my new vehicle qualified (pac hybrid) for the $250 rebate. Next had to verify that I either traded in a non Chrysler vehicle, or that I currently still own a non Chrysler vehicle. That was all. Bobs your uncle as they say.

·
Super Moderator
777 Posts
I put Chase as my affiliate when I did the application yesterday and was approved this morning pending verification from the manufacturer. Pretty awesome. Thanks everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts