2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small toy got stuck in the track on the driver’s side sliding door. I removed the toy, but now the power sliding door function isn’t opening. It opens easily manually and closes with power buttons, but the power buttons won’t open. Any ideas to save me a trip to the dealership? I’ve heard there is a reset button. Does this sound like an issue that might fix?

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
662 Posts
A small toy got stuck in the track on the driver’s side sliding door. I removed the toy, but now the power sliding door function isn’t opening. It opens easily manually and closes with power buttons, but the power buttons won’t open. Any ideas to save me a trip to the dealership? I’ve heard there is a reset button. Does this sound like an issue that might fix?
Temporarily pull fuse F34 (large clear 25A cartridge fuse) for about a minute or so. After reinserting the fuse, it should work properly.

When using the electric door again for the first time, it's very important that the door isn't obstructed before the open/close operation is completed. It's actually relearning it's positions during the first open/close cycle. If for some reason it is obstructed, you just need to pull the fuse again and start over.

For future reference, pull fuse F27 (instead of F34) for the passenger side sliding door if necessary.

Please post back and let us know whether or not this worked for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts