2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 PacHy Pinnacle on order since the first week of May but have been keeping my options open because of the long wait time. I came across an "in-transit" 2022 PacHy Limited and it does not have the power folding mirror credit. The PacHy Pinnacle I ordered did come with the $73 credit for the power-folding mirror but my order has not been scheduled for production just yet so I don't have the build sheet or window sticker.

This is the info of the vehicle in transit:

Based on the posts I've seen and some articles online to decode the build date, this vehicle was built on 04-29 or close to that date? If that is indeed the case, are power-folding mirrors making a comeback? Or is it just one of those "lucky" customers that buy this vehicle get the feature?

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number Rectangle

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Seems nothing new here , it’s a hit and miss item and like anything has the ability to be pulled , deleted , omitted during anytime at the production level . It’s a crap shoot just like ordering and having ones vehicle built , a vin or von doesn’t mean anything as orders can be banked for months and months on end .

·
Registered
385 Posts
To the best of my knowledge that VIN does include the power folding mirrors (LFF) and is standard in RUET53 (Limited) and RUES53 (Pinnacle). That VIN has it's spare tire deleted.
Edited: Did I just read the free Sat. radio demo is only 6 months in the US? A year up here in Canada but I will look for the change on new models.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
To the best of my knowledge that VIN does include the power folding mirrors (LFF) and is standard in RUET53 (Limited) and RUES53 (Pinnacle). That VIN has it's spare tire deleted.
Edited: Did I just read the free Sat. radio demo is only 6 months in the US? A year up here in Canada but I will look for the change on new models.
I have seen limited and pinnacles with power fold in mirror credit

·
Premium Member
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
988 Posts
You read that correctly, but my response is as guilty as the question in hijacking this thread.

Back on track, I sincerely hope the power folding mirrors do indeed show up on OP's order. Anand666here, perhaps you can contact Chrysler via chat to find out.

·
Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
632 Posts
My 2022 LTD Pachy has them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PacificaMinivanFan

Just tried the chat and spoke with Chrysler, the vehicle still has not been scheduled for production yet so they have no clue at this time. I hope it comes back! 🤞The dealer does not know how the resources are allocated, out of the 4 PacHy they received around the same time, 2 had it and 2 did not. Perhaps it has something to do with the number of Wagoneer orders they get each month? If Wagoneer orders go down, they use some of the chips for the Pacificas? No one knows....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts