2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 1 day old 2018 Pacifica Hybrid and I have a strange problem with the stereo volume. The volume is either full or off. If turned the knob one bar up then the volume goes full blast. Is there anyway to reset the system so everything works as expected?

This happens with all audio sources.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
That sounds broken. Your dealer probably needs to replace it.

Reactions: seo68

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 1 day old 2018 Pacifica Hybrid and I have a strange problem with the stereo volume. The volume is either full or off. If turned the knob one bar up then the volume goes full blast. Is there anyway to reset the system so everything works as expected?

This happens with all audio sources.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Hi, this exact thing started happening to me today. I have a 2018 Pacifica. Any diagnosis or resolution? Your advice would be appreciated!
Hello gregpacifica2018,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your most recent concerns. We suggest having your dealer inspect this concern if you have not done so already. We are also available via private message if you would like any additional assistance during that process.
Laura
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
3 Posts
just past 2200 and having the same issue tomorrow is the fourth of July and we have a trip to the shore planned NEED a fix NOW!! Can't use DVD player or radio really not happy with this one. Any ideas or help?

·
Registered
450 Posts
maybe a factory reset?
Try pulling the Uconnect fuse for a couple of minutes. If memory serves me right I believe it is F76. DONT freak out when you get back in and menus are gone it can take a few minutes for the modules to sync back up. Turning it off after a few minutes and restarting the vehicle helps resync everything. Had to do this in the middle of a very long road trip as the GSP froze and volume was screwed up and nothing would work even after turning off and back on, it would go back to the froze GPS screen. The fuse reset fixed it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
sounds like a plan. Gonna give it the night to rest and cross fingers it resolves but will try the fuse tomorrow...if I can locate it!

·
Registered
450 Posts
sounds like a plan. Gonna give it the night to rest and cross fingers it resolves but will try the fuse tomorrow...if I can locate it!
It is in the fuse box under the hood. Look on the underside of the cover and use the diagram to find the location.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts