2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so our tusk white touring has the Cognac / Alloy / Toffee Interior Colors. and im trying to decide exactly what color the carpet is? i want to put the weather tech mats in but i say the carpet is greyish, and my wife says tanish......... any help would be great so i can NOT get the wrong color floormats hahaha

thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Wife and I are also trying to find a heavy duty winter mat color that complements that Toffee floor carpet color. Grey doesn't look right , and we're not sure if Weather tech's Cocoa color will complement that cognac dash color.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Wife and I are also trying to find a heavy duty winter mat color that complements that Toffee floor carpet color. Grey doesn't look right , and we're not sure if Weather tech's Cocoa color will complement that cognac dash color.

same here!!! it shows that our van has alloy/toffee/cognac colors. but which color is which??? what my eyes see inside is a dash and door panels that are tan and dark brown, a center console thats tan, and seats/carpet that are a greyish.

id of thought the greyish was alloy but looking it up i think they put the alloy color as the tan.

so im not sure what floor mats to get. the weathertech grey to match carpets or that cocoa to compliment the dash??

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just bought and recieved the Cocoa WeatherTech Mats today.

I also have the Cognac / Alloy / Toffee Interior Color in my Velvet Red van.

Here are the Pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZfDjZBzNIE4sxQ7i2
those pics are big and beautiful! thank you!!!! how do you IN PERSON like that color mats alongside the grey seats?

also, do you have the power side doors? i ask because i noticed the steps on the side. i want to get them but was told they wont work with power side doors.

·
Registered
99 Posts
those pics are big and beautiful! thank you!!!! how do you IN PERSON like that color mats alongside the grey seats?

also, do you have the power side doors? i ask because i noticed the steps on the side. i want to get them but was told they wont work with power side doors.
Wifey and I love the colors.

And yes to Power Doors..

You cannot get Hands Free Power Doors with the running boards. ( You can have hands free if you install running boards after delivery. Factory will not do Running boards and Hands Free)

I will take some pics tomorrow in the daylight also.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great! some day pics will be great

i wonder why factory wont do running boards with power doors

when you say hands free do you mean the underneath foot sensor? or the powered push buttons? we dont have the underneath foot sensor thingy. just plain ole powered push button doors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have the same weather tech Coco floor mats with the same interior colors.
They look great just like your pictures.

However I also think the grey mats would look equally as nice, I had grey in a
Toyota with med grey seats and they brighten up the interior quite a lot.

I'm interested in the running boards, did you get them thru a dealer?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I also have the same weather tech Coco floor mats with the same interior colors.
They look great just like your pictures.

However I also think the grey mats would look equally as nice, I had grey in a
Toyota with med grey seats and they brighten up the interior quite a lot.

I'm interested in the running boards, did you get them thru a dealer?
Mine came from Factory.

But they are also dealer installable.

Damon had some installed

http://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/385-appearance-body/3482-running-boards-3.html

·
Registered
99 Posts
great! some day pics will be great

i wonder why factory wont do running boards with power doors

when you say hands free do you mean the underneath foot sensor? or the powered push buttons? we dont have the underneath foot sensor thingy. just plain ole powered push button doors.
Just the Hands Free option where you walk up and motion under the door.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the extra photos!!! im sold, ordering cocoa now!!

ALSO.......... i need to get a winshield sun screen too i see you have one in there. i found one for $40.00 from intro-tech. wondering if thats what you have? i got one for my 2017 Journey but it was a lot cheaper.......

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
many thanks to Nosnarb!! got our cocoa weathertech mats in and installed today. took all of 5 mins to put in. INCLUDING the 8th person seat cut out.

these mats are fantastic and i urge anyone looking to give the cocoa a try!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts