2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started this morning, constantly rebooting the center console on the drive. I also started getting a Device Not Supported message when the car starts up. I don't have anything plugged into the USB ports. Are others having this issue?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I’m assuming you mean the head unit on the instrument panel/ cluster . You might have a bad unit . Does it freeze, just reboot or turn black ? .

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Just started this morning, constantly rebooting the center console on the drive. I also started getting a Device Not Supported message when the car starts up. I don't have anything plugged into the USB ports. Are others having this issue?
Hi slight66,

If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend following up with us via private message for additional assistance.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Try pulling fuse #76 and leave it out for a few minutes. That will cause a reboot of the system. It may not work, but that's been known to fix some problems posted in this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts