2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
On our 2018 Limited, the rattle begann a few weeks ago. Only when going very slow. I lubricated the rubber door seals, put machine oil on the door hinges and spray grease on the door locks and counterparts (all 4 doors since I was on it). The rattle is gone, I guess this procedure will be useful once in a while...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever get this resolved? We have a rattle that appears to be coming from the passenger side dash, it's only noticeable at high speeds (i.e. on the freeway).
I just purchased a 2019 Pacifica with only 3500 miles on it and it suddenly developed a rattle on the pass side. My son thinks it might be coming from the dash. It only happens if you’re doing over 40 mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We traded my Chrysler T&C for a 2017 Pacifica Touring Plus a few months ago. At first we had zero problems with it. Then it started making a constant rattling noise every time we drive it. My husband took it today to the dealer for service and they said the noise was because there was dirt in the tracks of the passenger sliding door and it wasn't closing all the way. However I drove it as soon as he brought it back on the interstate and the noise is happening again. I feel like the noise is coming from the front passenger side. Thoughts? Anyone else have this problem? Solutions?

Thanks!!
Lubricate the front door lock mechanism with white spray grease making sure it is sprayed all over the lock assembly

21 - 23 of 23 Posts