2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed a rattling while driving coming from front fender/ front doors area? It's random. Appears worse on really windy days. Turning up the radio helps to mask. Not all the time.
Don't know whether I should dig into the doors to resolve or not. I've seen videos on the doors. Seem more complex than cars of the past. 2019 Touring L.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi Dbarn,

Are you still having the same issue?
Mine is a 2017 Touring L, around 32600 miles.
Rattling only happens in the highway, when the speed is above 60 ~ 70 mph.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Has anyone noticed a rattling while driving coming from front fender/ front doors area? It's random. Appears worse on really windy days. Turning up the radio helps to mask. Not all the time.
Don't know whether I should dig into the doors to resolve or not. I've seen videos on the doors. Seem more complex than cars of the past. 2019 Touring L.
Let the dealer fix it, don't mess with it yourself. That's what your factory warranty is for! Tell them when it happens so they can repeat what it does on a test drive.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We have a rattle coming from the front of the vehicle while at a stop the engine is idling. It seems like it's coming from somewhere in the engine bay. I thought it was the hood latch out of adjustment at first, but the noise didn't go away after they adjusted it. It doesn't matter if the A/C is on or off or if transmission is in Park or Drive. It's only audible if everything else is fairly quiet, but it's very annoying.

We are going to take it back to the dealership (again) within the next couple weeks. They also need to look at the front fascia because it was obviously not put back on correctly when they fixed it back in March. This may also be the source of our rattle. I somehow didn't notice it until a couple weeks ago while washing the car. Something is keeping the fascia from sitting on the frame correctly. There's a horizontal gap between the back of the fascia and the front left headlamp assembly. You can also see the molding seam on the top of the fascia. The fascia bubbles out a bit when you push on it. The right side is nice & tight and looks fine. The seam isn't visible on the right either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts