2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found out that all interior reading lamps in my 2018 Pacifica are on and do not turn off when you push the off switch. This wasn’t the case until a couple of days ago. The lights are on the entire time the engine is running and it takes too long to turn off after the engine is off. I had a four-hour trip today and the interior reading lamps wouldn’t turn off. Has anyone else experienced this recently? There are no options to turn the lights off in Uconnect settings.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I just found out that all interior reading lamps in my 2018 Pacifica are on and do not turn off when you push the off switch. This wasn’t the case until a couple of days ago. The lights are on the entire time the engine is running and it takes too long to turn off after the engine is off. I had a four-hour trip today and the interior reading lamps wouldn’t turn off. Has anyone else experienced this recently? There are no options to turn the lights off in Uconnect settings.
Is the instrument panel dimmer all the way up? It's the second dimmer to the right of the headlight switch.

·
Registered
997 Posts
^^^ This

Please reply and let us know if this was the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! The instrument cluster light switch was the culprit. I don’t know how it got turned on all the way up. Maybe at the car wash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts