2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Pacifica- front ac blows cold and seems to work fine. Rear ac seems to blow on low or not at all and the temperature is cool at best. At times it feels cool and blowing at low speed. Other times not blowing at all.

·
Registered
495 Posts
We have had zero issues with the AC on our 2017. We do keep the third row air vents closed and we do keep the Rear Air Off when nobody is in the middle or rear seats.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
346 Posts
I keep my rear ac synced up with the front. If they are separate check the display in the rear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What’s the fan doing if turn off the ac and blow heat , same amount of air movement or ?
[/QUO
What’s the fan doing if turn off the ac and blow heat , same amount of air movement or ?
The rear fan doesn't respond to anything I do with the controls either from the front or back. The fan seems to shut off completely or comes on low speed all on its own. I tried turning the heat on but it was while the fan wasn't blowing at all so I couldn't tell if it changed from cold to hot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 Pacifica- front ac blows cold and seems to work fine. Rear ac seems to blow on low or not at all and the temperature is cool at best. At times it feels cool and blowing at low speed. Other times not blowing at all.
Did you happen to get this figured out? We just purchased this vehicle and the air will not blow in the rear. We have tried everything on our own and have contacted the dealer (I know we should have check it before we purchased, whoops)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you happen to get this figured out? We just purchased this vehicle and the air will not blow in the rear. We have tried everything on our own and have contacted the dealer (I know we should have check it before we purchased, whoops)
No I haven't figured it out yet. I'm an old school mechanical but this problem can be from so many spots (rear fan, rear controls, front controls or other places I haven't considered yet) I don't know where to start 🤔

·
Registered
2 Posts
No I haven't figured it out yet. I'm an old school mechanical but this problem can be from so many spots (rear fan, rear controls, front controls or other places I haven't considered yet) I don't know where to start 🤔
Ours goes back to the dealer for them to fix the problem on wednesday. I will let you know what they say the exact issue is. We also have an alert on the dash of an "A" with a circled arrow around it with an exclamation point. The dealer is going to look into that as well as it just turned on. Any chance you know what that means? Lol!!

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
346 Posts
The A with the circle around it. Is your ESS most likely needs new batteries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts