2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Only $62 and a custom fit. First thing I noticed is how badly the upper rear bumper gets scratched so here’s the solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only $62 and a custom fit. First thing I noticed is how badly the upper rear bumper gets scratched so here’s the solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk View attachment 46456 View attachment 46457 View attachment 46458

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk View attachment 46456 View attachment 46457 View attachment 46458
Looks good. Where did you get it ?

·
Registered
2021 TourL
98 Posts
Yes it just uses 3m tape to stick, I added a little more to mine just to be safe, I have no fear it will harm the paint on removal should I ever need to remove it

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered the same one...should arrive later this week.

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring
31 Posts
Funny timing, I actually just received an identical looking bumper cover from Sportwing today. I haven’t installed it yet. Here’s a link for anyone who needs it. They shipped fast and it was in good condition when it arrived.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine should arrive in two days. I’ll post pics!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just ordered one from sportwing.com. It's always nice to buy from a company in my home state.

This appears to be a quality product as it wraps around the edge of the bumper cover, offering superior protection.

It's inexplicable that Chrysler doesn't offer such a product, much less have such protection as standard.

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring
31 Posts
I just installed mine, which sounds fancier than it is (it’s peel and stick). It feels like it’ll do a good job. Here are a couple of photos.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Does it require adhesive?
Can it be removed without any damages to the bumper?
Anytime you want to remove 3m tape just lift up a corner to expose some tape and spray it or douse it with rubbing alcohol.
As far as the 3m that comes on it, remove all backing in the center area, stick it down first. There’s a little arrow to line up with the trunk latch. Then I already had the other tape backing partially removed sticking out the sides and once it is in place just gently pull as you keep it in place and push it to the bumper as you strip away the backing. I used rubbing alcohol to clean it and it stuck great and didn’t affect paint.

Link to example video:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's a great Idea. My bumper is scratched because I frequently haul all kinds of stuff, some of its heavy and gets dragged across the bumper. I just ordered one. OP should ask for a commission.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great service from sportwing.com - ordered mine on Tuesday, it shipped within a few hours and arrived yesterday (Thursday) morning via FedEx.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed PPF rear bumper guard on mine. Comes with a 5 year warranty and if the film gets scratched you apply heat and the scratches go away. I was afraid with the molding that dirt would find it’s way underneath it and I would find a bunch of tiny scratches if I removed it later down the road. Here’s where I ordered mine. Chrysler Pacifica (17-20) Rear Bumper Guard

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited (Build 05/2016)
18 Posts
I have now also ordered the protection on ebay ($ 79.95). With delivery to Germany and taxes it comes to $ 135. I also always have to look at which retailer ships internationally. But it's still cheaper than painting the bumper.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts