2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So removed the "wing" emblem and filled the recess. Refinished high gloss black to match the top section and added a pearl white "PACIFICA" emblem. Tinted tails using Vivid dark smoke and cut out for back up lights. Still plenty visible at night and I have brighter LED bulbs in the brake/turn signals and also have LED around the tailgate and in the rear bumper reflectors. Zero chance of "Not seeing me with tinted lights".

Reactions: keith

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whatever you have going on under the rear fascia is lose , looks way to busy and out of place .
I actually really like it and think it ties in very well with the lines of the plate recess, and tail light shape. Don't expect everybody to agree though , but I'll stick with it. (y)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looks awesome. Really like the accent lighting around the rear hatch seam.

Reactions: FlPacifica

·
Registered
2018 Limited | Velvet Red Pearl, Black/ Diesel| Build date 06/2018
61 Posts
I'm personally not a fan of the exhaust tips, but that just personal preference. I'm more partial to a dual round look. What could have worked well is the Honda Civic "HDMI" exhaust tip. Seems like that would have matched the lines perfectly.

Reactions: GoWFO

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm personally not a fan of the exhaust tips, but that just personal preference. I'm more partial to a dual round look. What could have worked well is the Honda Civic "HDMI" exhaust tip. Seems like that would have matched the lines perfectly.

I agree, that one would have looked good. Believe me, I looked at hundreds of different options !.....I went with these as I thought personally that round would not work as well and needed something with a "flatter" profile to fit into the gap between the bottom diffuser and the bumper. I will take a look at the Civic tip though, I wonder if just the tip is available though ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts