2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had issues with the rear side marker lights not working.My front ones work fine.Just the rear ones dont light up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Those may just be reflectors, due to the tail lights wrapping around enough to satisfy regs. I'll have to check mine one of these days, never noticed before if they come on or not.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The side marker lights over the wheels? Mine light up. Front and back.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Front and back side market lights are supposed to light up. Might not light up in daytime light running mode but they for sure are supposed to light up at night.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Can you post a nighttime picture of the tail lights and interior lights please?
It's daytime here now and the Pacifica goes into the shop this morning for a seat adjustment. If I have it back tonight I'll snap a picture.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Looking good BrettP. 2nd and 3rd row folded/stowed in those pics it looks like.

We are still trying to get used to being "empty nesters". For us, the second row pretty much lives in stowed mode (hey, just because we can) while the third row is normally up so the big bucket back there is always ready for groceries. In the picture we had just picked it up from the dealer service department for a minor seat electrical problem and I left it down until dark for the picture.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rear side marker lights dealer appointment

Made a appointment with dealer to get my rear side marker lights fixed.They would have fixed it earlier but we had to go on vacation so I put it off.It really isnt that important but since I paid for them to work they should work.So monday morning it goes to have it checked out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got back from dealer rear marker lights now work they found a connector that wasnt pushed in all the way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone Know how to take these apart to replace a bulb? Instructions?

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I already took them apart and replaced them with brighter LED counterparts a long time ago...

You unscrew the bolts and pull back the liner and I believe you can pull it out.. but there may be another screw but you will see it once you pull back the liner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I already took them apart and replaced them with brighter LED counterparts a long time ago...

You unscrew the bolts and pull back the liner and I believe you can pull it out.. but there may be another screw but you will see it once you pull back the liner.
Awesome thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts