2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any luck finding rear suspension air bags that fit the Pacifica. I was hoping by now there would be custom fit air bags out by now, but not on etrailer.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
742 Posts
OK, This has been a real dilemma with me and my Grammy. mattlreese, yes, I know what you are asking. I tow a 2900 lb A Liner RV and my Grammy tows a 3200 lb Casita, on my previous Town and Country I had bought some Air Lift air bag spring helpers. Were 100.00 on Amazon and were 2 easy hours install. Made a huge diff. I have called and emailed Air Lift Co. many many times over the last almost 3 years and they still have yet to come up with a kit for the Pacifica. I just talked to Paul Cotaco last night about this and he was going to talk to the company he deals with for the VanKulture suspension kits and also another company. The Pacifica has been out 3 years now this month and have sold 305,000 units, they now have a market for the towing community. I will let you know if I get an update.

This is the company that I have bought from before, but after several emails, they have yet to come up or try to come up with a kit for the 2017 on up PAcifica. https://www.airliftcompany.com/

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, This has been a real dilemma with me and my Grammy. mattlreese, yes, I know what you are asking. I tow a 2900 lb A Liner RV and my Grammy tows a 3200 lb Casita, on my previous Town and Country I had bought some Air Lift air bag spring helpers. Were 100.00 on Amazon and were 2 easy hours install. Made a huge diff. I have called and emailed Air Lift Co. many many times over the last almost 3 years and they still have yet to come up with a kit for the Pacifica. I just talked to Paul Cotaco last night about this and he was going to talk to the company he deals with for the VanKulture suspension kits and also another company. The Pacifica has been out 3 years now this month and have sold 305,000 units, they now have a market for the towing community. I will let you know if I get an update.

This is the company that I have bought from before, but after several emails, they have yet to come up or try to come up with a kit for the 2017 on up PAcifica. https://www.airliftcompany.com/

Thanks for looking into this, I have also contacted several people by email with no luck. I wonder if the rear suspension is different and does not allow for easy install of an airbag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts