2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yeah, right.
I wish.
This was done to mine when the new engine was put in in January.
Stalled twice on the way home. One more time on a vacation to Florida early February.
Stalled, not an ESS shut off.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very interesting.

The notice just came today, and my online dashboard is still showing that no recalls are open. The three listed online had been completed, and my van was in for service in February for a failed alternator with no mention of a recall. Perhaps there was a delay identifying all the affected models?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Very interesting.

The notice just came today, and my online dashboard is still showing that no recalls are open. The three listed online had been completed, and my van was in for service in February for a failed alternator with no mention of a recall. Perhaps there was a delay identifying all the affected models?
Maybe. If so, hopefully it fixes at least some of the problems.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Good evening, everyone.

This showed up in the mail today, which is a nice surprise for those of us who have had stalling issues. Hopefully this fixes the issue for good!
It seems like this recall was checked off for those who took the van in for the T23 (EGR Valve Function) recall since some reprogramming was done then. I don't remember if we were officially notified, but it was checked off on the Mopar site last year. Maybe the letter had to be sent and not just checked off as having been done when in for another recall. I haven't had a stalling issue before or after the recall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
SciTchr
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing