2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washington state has a sales tax rebate for EV vehicles as long as the price of vehicle is less than 45K. For anyone who has purchased a PacHy Limited in WA in the last year, were you able to get that rebate? Asking because limited MSRP is 50K but are normally sold under 45K so not sure if that particular trim gets the rebate or not.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Washington state has a sales tax rebate for EV vehicles as long as the price of vehicle is less than 45K. For anyone who has purchased a PacHy Limited in WA in the last year, were you able to get that rebate? Asking because limited MSRP is 50K but are normally sold under 45K so not sure if that particular trim gets the rebate or not.
On the Washington State web site it states “The exemption will be applied to the sales price or fair market value when you purchase or lease a passenger car, light duty truck, or medium duty passenger vehicle that is powered exclusively by a clean alternative fuel or capable of traveling at least 30 miles using only battery power.
In addition, the vehicle must be sold or valued at $45,000 or less if new and $30,000 or less if used.”
To me means price paid, not MSRP. When we bought our Limited PEHV in 2018, it qualified.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the Washington State web site it states “The exemption will be applied to the sales price or fair market value when you purchase or lease a passenger car, light duty truck, or medium duty passenger vehicle that is powered exclusively by a clean alternative fuel or capable of traveling at least 30 miles using only battery power.
In addition, the vehicle must be sold or valued at $45,000 or less if new and $30,000 or less if used.”
To me means price paid, not MSRP. When we bought our Limited PEHV in 2018, it qualified.
Thanks. I called a couple of dealers and they confirmed that as well. So hoping the 2020s or 2021s qualify as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts