2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of folks across the US have mentioned being able to order new 2019s at discounts off MSRP, but I haven't heard of anyone from California doing the same, and I have yet to find a dealership anywhere in the state that would agree to sell a 2019 for anything but full MSRP at the time of ordering. (It's actually difficult enough to get most of them to even reply to inquiries...it's almost as if the majority of these dealerships don't want to make actual sales, but that is for another post entirely!) And I have a feeling they wouldn't honor any incentives or discounts that would be available when the ordered 2019 arrives either.

So has ANYONE in CA been able to order a new 2019 Hybrid from a CA dealership, and had them extend the current discounts they have on in-stock models to the new one you're ordering? I like the Pacificas, but dealing with the dealerships is definitely discouraging...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed my order back in early September and received my 2019 PacyHybrid yesterday. Antioch Chrysler was the only dealer in the Bay area that was willing to go 2.2 k off the msrp. I ate most of their hold back and got it at invoice. I dealt directly with their fleet manager, Arnold. Really nice and straight up. I recommend them if your in the bay area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You should check with Rydell, they’re discounting the 2019 already. Don’t know about special order. But I already bought one of their 2019 in transit. I emailed them and they said it was $4000 off MSRP. Drove right down and locked in the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I checked with Gilroy dealership and they're offering $4000 off MSRP as well when you do a custom order. It takes about 8-10 weeks though, which would mean I'll get it next year. I searched around and got the exact specifications I wanted off the lot of Stevens Creek dealership for $3,500 off (after a long negotiation).

I needed the car soon plus the risk of the tax rebate being cancelled before the 2020 tax season is higher so I got the Stevens Creek deal.

·
Registered
81 Posts
there is no danger of FCA reaching 200K vehicles limit next yr. GM yes, and even they're fighting to get the law extended..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trump is not a big fan of EV rebates so he can end it anytime. There's also this senate bill 3559 - Fairness for Every Driver Act (sorry can't post a link yet) that may or may not be approved

·
Registered
219 Posts
What part of CA are you in? Lasher's Elk Grove Chrysler (near Sacramento) is a high volume dealer that will work with you. If you go there, Victor Macias is the guy that will get you what you want at the best price-ask for him.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Trump is not a big fan of EV rebates so he can end it anytime. There's also this senate bill 3559 - Fairness for Every Driver Act (sorry can't post a link yet) that may or may not be approved
I don't know enough to say if he is or is not a fan of EV credits in either the current form or any form, but as the federal credit was put in place by Congress, it will require new legislation by Congress to modify or cancel it. The president cannot single-handedly change tax law. The only other way it could end is if the Judicial branch ruled it unconstitutional.

Disclaimer: I am not a constitutional expert but I did pass 8th grade US history with a B+.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would second the Rydell recommendation. I didn't buy mine from them, but when I emailed April at that dealership, she offered $4000 off an in stock one or $4300 on a special order. I went with a dealer in Puente Hills who agreed to match the $4000 off on an in stock one that had all the options I wanted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts