2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new to the forum. Purchased 2018 Pacifica s 2 months ago have a question about Remote Start Comfort Systems, when I use remote start the AC blows little air in the front and the rear does not turn back on, if the air is on high when turning off van shouldn't it start on high and rear turn on with remote start? The manual states if above 80 deg. AC will turn on. Brought van to dealer and tech stated that's the way it is. What good is to have this feature if it barely blows any cold air especially here in Vegas when it's above 100 would be nice to have it cool before getting in. Anyone have any comments on this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Pacifica touring l plus remote start works as described high cold air through the whole van. Sorry to hear about your woes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Try setting the climate controls to "Auto". Works just fine here in Phoenix. Comes on blowing as hard as it can and then slows down later as the car cools down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here in Florida mine is set to AUTO and using remote start makes the van nice and cool, works the same as when I start the car directly, no difference.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mind is set on Auto too and it blows super cool air every time I remote or manual start!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello everyone new to the forum. Purchased 2018 Pacifica s 2 months ago have a question about Remote Start Comfort Systems, when I use remote start the AC blows little air in the front and the rear does not turn back on, if the air is on high when turning off van shouldn't it start on high and rear turn on with remote start? The manual states if above 80 deg. AC will turn on. Brought van to dealer and tech stated that's the way it is. What good is to have this feature if it barely blows any cold air especially here in Vegas when it's above 100 would be nice to have it cool before getting in. Anyone have any comments on this.

To be clear, make sure your rear climate is NOT set to OFF.

·
Registered
291 Posts
This is an old thread but I just noticed this, too: The rear climate on our 2020 Pachy does not start with remote start. It's 88 out now and it doesn't matter if I have it in auto, synced to the front, on LO, or whatever, there is no air coming out of the rear vents.

This is disappointing because I was hoping to get the rear to come on and blow cold air into the child seat so it's not like a cooker when the little one gets into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts