2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Lily, can you rehost the headlight removal PDFs? Someone had messaged me to get the files, but I don’t see them on my phone. I must not have downloaded them when you had them available last time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well after some YouTube searches I found there is a special way to unlock the clips into the fender and got it off. I got the headlights out and everything’s good to go but I do not understand the plastic adjustment bolt near the bottom of the headlight. It’s the long 8mm bolt with What seems to be a plastic not that can be raised and lowered. I don’t know if I’ll need to adjust this nut for reinstalling the headlights??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well after some YouTube searches I found there is a special way to unlock the clips into the fender and got it off. I got the headlights out and everything’s good to go but I do not understand the plastic adjustment bolt near the bottom of the headlight. It’s the long 8mm bolt with What seems to be a plastic not that can be raised and lowered. I don’t know if I’ll need to adjust this nut for reinstalling the headlights??
How did you make with this?

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
Lily, can you rehost the headlight removal PDFs? Someone had messaged me to get the files, but I don’t see them on my phone. I must not have downloaded them when you had them available last time.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts