2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Decided to look at cabin filter today with vehicle at 12,551 miles on odometer. Was surprised how clean it was; just a few small pieces of debris in between the folds. Vacuumed each fold and put factory filter back in place. Our Pacifica is garaged all the time. Must make a big difference in how clean it stays. BTW, thanks to all who contributed to this thread above. Helped a lot!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Replaced my filter today, very easy and under 15 minutes. I found this version on Amazon, PureFlow Cabin Air Filter PC99238X, that is a four stage filter, they have the traditional charcoal only also, which someone else mentioned in here a few pages back. Was $19.38 with 1 Day Prime Shipping. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N1J3ZTP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Uploading some files of the filter in comparison to the OEM. The size is a perfect match. The weight and build feels equal to each other. The Air Flow Directions are on the side of the unit and are hidden when installed, unlike the OEM which you can see upon opening the Filter Door. To me this is no big deal.

The retail car parts places, if they had a match in my area were close to $50.00 for the filter, Dealer wanted $65.00 installed. This avenue with Amazon works for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Google the question, there are several videos showing the procedure. Cabin air filters are available on Ebay starting about $15,

·
Registered
21 Posts
I replaced mine today... found out that there wasn't even a filter in there!! I bought a 2018 used from CarMax with 13,XXX miles. I used WIX WP10316 filter from RockAuto. Seems like a perfect fit.

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too have the centre dot disappear down the rabbit hole at the back, the local dealer had no idea what I was talking about. Has anyone been able to provide a part number, or an aftermarket source to get these elusive parts?
Thanks

41 - 46 of 46 Posts