2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in selling me their roof rack? My van does not have the rack and we need one. I am interested in paying cash plus trading the delete covers from my van.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Contact @Hilltoppper.
Or see the thread “Pac is car and drivers best minivan, again” post #7.
Don’t know if that’s what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
What are delete covers? And you might want to list your city, as many might unwilling to ship.

And are you wanting rails? Crossbars? I'd look up what you need off a mopar parts site and list them specifically. Or just buy them outright.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Is anyone interested in selling me their roof rack? My van does not have the rack and we need one. I am interested in paying cash plus trading the delete covers from my van.
Here is some information for a new roof rack if you don't find anyone that wants to sell you theirs. The crossbars are stowed in the rails. If you click on the instructions in post 2 of that thread, you can see what is involved. Holes are pre drilled in all Pacificas.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/14034-roof-rack-lx.html?nojs=1#goto_threadtools

·
Registered
256 Posts
My rack

To be clear, the rack I mentioned was my Yakima bike rack not the Chrysler issue roof rack! Any one who wants the Yakima bike rack can have it but shipping would be costly and it will not fit on a Pacifica.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the S package, so I needed a black rack. I ordered on from a Chrysler dealer online - paid $287.04 shipped. I ruined the "delete covers" while removing them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts