2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a 2020 Pacifica Touring L. Our plans included buying a Thule or Yakima roof top cargo box, and as luck would have it, both brands are on sale on Amazon now. However, when I go to Thule's website, it says they don't fit Chrysler Stow N Place Roof Racks. What? Yakima's website has no listing for the factory supplied bars at all.
In searching the forum, I see some of you posted photos of Thule & Yakima boxes on your Pacificas. Can you tell me what modifications you had to make? Did you have to buy Thule or Yakima accessories to make it work, and not use your Chrysler Stow N Place bars?
Thanks for any advice or links to more advice on mounting a quality cargo box.

·
Registered
2020 Luxury White Pearl Pacifica Touring L Plus
42 Posts
I've been eyeing a box too. Sorry, I can't answer your question, but if you take the plunge, be sure to check REI's prices. They are having a 4th of July sale.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
We just bought a 2020 Pacifica Touring L. Our plans included buying a Thule or Yakima roof top cargo box, and as luck would have it, both brands are on sale on Amazon now. However, when I go to Thule's website, it says they don't fit Chrysler Stow N Place Roof Racks. What? Yakima's website has no listing for the factory supplied bars at all.
In searching the forum, I see some of you posted photos of Thule & Yakima boxes on your Pacificas. Can you tell me what modifications you had to make? Did you have to buy Thule or Yakima accessories to make it work, and not use your Chrysler Stow N Place bars?
Thanks for any advice or links to more advice on mounting a quality cargo box.
Here's a thread with photos:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a thread with photos:
Thanks for the link to the photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the Force XT XL, and it fit fine, and seems to attach to the factory rails just fine. I have no idea why Thule's website doesn't list it as a proper fit??? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts