2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

RS-R springs

Tags
rs-r
9K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  cjlmlml 
#1 · (Edited)
Installed RS-R lowering springs. I had to remove the mudguards though since they would scrape all the speed bumps I come across.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The ride is still good. It only lowered it by about 1.5 inch but you will scrape more compared to stock. I was able to drive from San Diego to Las Vegas with 5 adults, 2 kids and full trunk and cargo box on top without any issue.

#6 ·
Thanks, are those 20 or 22" wheels? Im going with a 22x9 265/40 which should give a 16mm ride height gain or .62", lowering the van 1.2" should kill the wheel gap but really only lower the body .6" or so which is good for me! and better for the family.

#7 ·
I have 20s to have more sidewall. 22s would actually be perfect for this van with the RsR springs. My wife is the primary driver for this and she always have the tendency to park really close to the curbs and thicker sidewalls save my wheels.

#9 ·
Cj26, pacy looks awesome!
Im curious what the offset is on your 20's? Im trying to avoid fender poke when buying 22's... once the wheels are on, I'll start working on the wife about RSR springs...

Breds2k, did you ever get those wheels installed? Got any pictures? Im on the market for some 22's but back on forth on offset and tire dimensions..

#10 ·

So I have the RSR springs, but ive got to pay to install them as I don't have a driveway really or tools anymore so itll be like $250-350 and honestly, my wife really liked the height increase that the 265/40R22 tires offed, 4.1% increase in overall diameter with a 1.2" increase in ride height. It drives perfect and has no noticeable rougher ride at all. Very happy the way it is now, I just don't want to install them. Have my wife hate it or compromise a fully loaded van which less shock/strut travel...

#11 ·
Looks great lowered. Love how it fills the gap. Nice job.

#13 ·
Did y’all trim the bump stop? If so where at?
Hand Automotive tire Product Automotive lighting Tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.