2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Just wanted to share pics of the RSR prototype springs and coilovers testing. Chrysler was awesome enough to lend us a limited to test the suspension. Both suspension options will be available soon in the next month or so.

Lowering spring specs:

35mm lowering all around
That's so awesome. Coil overs for a Pacifica.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm interested. How much will it lower it? About an inch or so? It's difficult for me to tell from the pics.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested. How much will it lower it? About an inch or so? It's difficult for me to tell from the pics.
Hello Embrace,

Drop is approximately 25-30mm. and are fully tuned to the OEM suspension so 95% of ride is retained while giving you that more aggressive look.

AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER in the next few weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Embrace,

Drop is approximately 25-30mm. and are fully tuned to the OEM suspension so 95% of ride is retained while giving you that more aggressive look.

AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER in the next few weeks.
I'll keep an eye out. How difficult is installation? I haven't been under the van at all yet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
this is a complete ready to bolt on spring/strut kit correct?

how much?

we're chomping at the bit....

....just need strut tower braces and huge sway bars now!!!

Reactions: cape97

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll keep an eye out. How difficult is installation? I haven't been under the van at all yet.
Should be fairly easy if you've done other car suspension installs. Nothing that stood out for us :) But let us know if you have any questions later one we're here to help.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Does anyone have these installed yet? If so how is the ride after installing and what wheel/tire set up are you running?

I’m debating on 20 or 22s and a drop. What are the recommended offset with these springs for a 20 and 22” 9-9.5” wide wheel

·
Registered
58 Posts
ORDERED!! How many sets sold already?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Has anyone actually installed these ? If so how is the handling and ride quality? Also what wheel / tire setup are you running?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just placed our order for the lowering springs today along with the window vents. I can’t wait to see them installed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
When you guys get these installed and the car re aligned please post reviews on install , ride quality and wheel tire set up.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts