21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
will do.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i want these!!! but im pretty sure the wife would say no.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You get the springs in yet ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
More pics of the RSR springs on a Dealer requested build. It rides with so much more response and confidence without sacrificing ride quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Help the ignorant here....how does this work if you don't work on cars? Can you buy the stuff and have somebody install it?
Yeah you take it to any shop that can install springs and then you need to have them or a alignment shop do a alignment on the car.

Reactions: Fastskiguy

·
Registered
15 Posts
RSR Lowering spring

Wassup guys I just got mine in today and they are pretty **** well made! I can’t wait to get them on and get all my chrome blacked out! Hopefully these can get installed this weekend. Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Interested to hear what you think about the ride quality after they settle in

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will definitely keep you guys posted. My normal shop is wary about putting them on because they’re not familiar with the 17 Pacifica. So I’m looking around the Phoenix area for a shop to do it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
RSR Lowering springs installed

So we just got our Pac back this morning from the dealership and all I can say is wow. It looks great, handles great, and the ride is still very nice. The service guys at my local dealership kept telling that’s the hottest “man van” they’ve seen in a while. Next mods will be blacked out chrome, taillights, marker lights, and put my VK window vents on I definitely recommend these. Thanks VK great product. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
So we just got our Pac back this morning from the dealership and all I can say is wow. It looks great, handles great, and the ride is still very nice. The service guys at my local dealership kept telling that’s the hottest “man van” they’ve seen in a while. Next mods will be blacked out chrome, taillights, marker lights, and put my VK window vents on I definitely recommend these. Thanks VK great product. What do you guys think?
Your Chrysler dealership installed the springs?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sure did! They installed the springs and did the alignment for me as well. After speaking with both the service writer and the GM of the dealership they both agreed that since the work was done there at the dealer, I shouldn't have any issues with future warranty work.

Reactions: Longtimemopar

·
Registered
76 Posts
What are your wheel and tire specs ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
They are 20x8.5 with a 30mm offset and weigh 37lbs a piece. The tires are OEM height Roadclaw MHTs.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts