2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you get some pics from the Side? Would like to see how the sit if they are flush or stick out

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will do it as soon as I get home from work. Until then here is another I pic took yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
What size 20 inch tire and rim did you use, tire size and rim offset ?.

I went with a 20x8.5 with a 30mm offset. The tires are the factory 20" size, 245/50 20. My wife is still averaging 20-22 in the city and 25-28 on the highway.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So we just got our Pac back this morning from the dealership and all I can say is wow. It looks great, handles great, and the ride is still very nice. The service guys at my local dealership kept telling that’s the hottest “man van” they’ve seen in a while. Next mods will be blacked out chrome, taillights, marker lights, and put my VK window vents on I definitely recommend these. Thanks VK great product. What do you guys think?
Wow, looks 🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
26 Posts
@cape97 @IAMJOND

Have you guys had any issue with allignment on the rear after install? The auto shop I'm having do the install is saying the rear is having a lot of negative camber. I'll get the car back tomorrow with a print out of the allignment.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey Fik,

Sorry I never get these replies because i dont get email Notifications on this forum. Do you guys have that issue as well?

Anyway, the OEM camber components on the Pacifica do have negative camber adjustability so you wont need a camber kit. The springs also only lower the van an inch so it shouldnt give you too much of a negative camber to where it is unsafe to drive the van but I do recommend getting an alignment regardless.

@cape97 @IAMJOND

Have you guys had any issue with allignment on the rear after install? The auto shop I'm having do the install is saying the rear is having a lot of negative camber. I'll get the car back tomorrow with a print out of the allignment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the RSR springs but have been waiting to install until I get some aftermarket struts and shocks...looks like that may never happen! I'm just looking for some more control and am wondering if anyone has put the heavy duty shocks on a non-hybrid Pacifica and how they liked them? Any other ideas? I have the 18" stock wheels. Would the shocks for the 20" wheels make a noticeable difference ? My Pacifica has 52K miles and I'd rather not put the springs on old shocks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I am just following up on this pacfica lowering setup and wanted to understand where to purchase the complete coilover front/rear setup - struts, springs, height adjusters, etc (not just the springs). Thanks. Also, any idea if the setup is a direct bolt in for the 2017 grand caravan also (looks somewhat similar). Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Should be fairly easy if you've done other car suspension installs. Nothing that stood out for us :) But let us know if you have any questions later one we're here to help.
Will installing these springs...or springs and struts affect Chrysler warranties

41 - 54 of 54 Posts