2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need some help. I lost one of my tiny rubber door inserts by the control switches and I need to replace it. However I can’t find it in the web. Any tips?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey guys I need some help. I lost one of my tiny rubber door inserts by the control switches and I need to replace it. However I can’t find it in the web. Any tips?
Hi Andy. Search the internet for "2017/2018 Pacifica body interior door parts" looking for blow apart diagrams like what is shown below. There should be diagrams specific to the door. Once you see the part you need in the drawing record the MOPAR part number and then search the internet again for that part number to see who has it cheapest.
https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1957657&ukey_make=1061&ukey_model=15473&modelYear=2017&ukey_category=20313

·
Registered
685 Posts
BTW, now all spammers in the world know your email. Bad idea to use it as logon specially in forums and other media sites.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
BTW, now all spammers in the world know your email. Bad idea to use it as logon specially in forums and other media sites.
He makes a really good point. I am something of a computer security person and there are bigger reasons than spam to avoid publicly displaying your email address. Email communication is the most commonly used method to reset a password (it really shouldn't be) and email is unencrypted in transit, so a sufficiently skilled attacker could use the knowledge of your email address along with some lucky guessing of accounts you may have to wreak some havoc. Admittedly, I am also a paranoid type, so take that with a grain of salt. My wife is pretty exasperated at some of the computer security protocols I have implemented at home.

If you do decide to change your username, you may need to get admin help to do it. I didn't see an obvious method when poking around in my own profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts