2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had filled out the sams / true car request last week. Today received an email with a $500 certificate that can be used on purchase of Pacifica Gas model. It is TDM program 41CKC or 41CKD and my specific one expires in early July. Has anyone recently received and successfully applied an equivalent Sams rebate? Looking at some historical threads, it seems Sams certificates expired over a year ago so this might be a new program? Wondering if anyone else has gotten it recently. Also for anyone considering a Pacifica (gas) and has sams club membership, it might be worth filling out the true car via sams and see if you also receive it a week later. Make sure you enter your correct name and email (in order to get the certificate in your name) but I am guessing its ok to enter random phone number if you dont want bunch of dealers calling you.

I have a factory order placed last week so hoping that I can get this extra $500 off now when the car is ready to be delivered.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good luck. I'd bet good money they are going to tell you that they don't include Factory Orders in referral programs, so track down whatever terms you can find to dispute that if you intend to do so.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck. I'd bet good money they are going to tell you that they don't include Factory Orders in referral programs, so track down whatever terms you can find to dispute that if you intend to do so.
Are you saying this based on you or someone else getting the rebate rejected by the dealership for factory order? Or you are just imagining a typical auto dealer behavior of bait and switch applying here?

My understanding is that factory orders are same as already in the lot purchase are far as rebates are concerned, whether it is TDM or non-TDM. The offer i received says it can be applied towards purchase of any new vehicle at Chrysler, Dodge, etc with some models excluded i.e. Jeep Wrangler and Pacifica Hybrid. It also can be combined with national manufacturer incentives but not with TDM rebates. Since this is the only TDM rebate I have, I am not sure why this would be an issue. The dealer should have no upside in pushing back on the rebate.

Obviously, if you have heard about legitimate Chrysler TDMs getting rejected for factory orders, please let me know so I can try to do even more homework.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I used the Sams Club rebate on a factory order of a 2017 Limited Gas. That program ended and the program rules might be different now, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the Sams Club rebate on a factory order of a 2017 Limited Gas. That program ended and the program rules might be different now, but I doubt it.
Thank you. Based on the terms, i don't see it as being an issue on the one i received unless the dealer deliberately wants to make life tough, which I am optimistic will not be the case 0:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are you saying this based on you or someone else getting the rebate rejected by the dealership for factory order? Or you are just imagining a typical auto dealer behavior of bait and switch applying here?

My understanding is that factory orders are same as already in the lot purchase are far as rebates are concerned, whether it is TDM or non-TDM. The offer i received says it can be applied towards purchase of any new vehicle at Chrysler, Dodge, etc with some models excluded i.e. Jeep Wrangler and Pacifica Hybrid. It also can be combined with national manufacturer incentives but not with TDM rebates. Since this is the only TDM rebate I have, I am not sure why this would be an issue. The dealer should have no upside in pushing back on the rebate.

Obviously, if you have heard about legitimate Chrysler TDMs getting rejected for factory orders, please let me know so I can try to do even more homework.

I was basing it mostly on typical dealer behavior. I knew there were dealers that exclude the hybrid and assumed dealers would also exclude factory orders. It sounds like you will be fine then since it calls out excluded models but not factory orders.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Below are the terms from the offer I received. It says it expires July 6. I simply went through auto program on sams club website which is powered by TrueCar.

Offer can be combined with most current national, regional, and other bonus incentives. See dealer for details.
Offer must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicles. It is not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this Offer Code. Offer not valid on used vehicles.
Offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
Offer can also be used towards most vehicles at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat or Alfa Romeo dealer.
Select models and trims are not eligible (Jeep Wrangler, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid).
Dealership Instructions: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 41CKC or 41CKD for details.