2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Save An Additional 1% Off For a Total of 7% Under Invoice !

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  stop-eject 
#1 · (Edited)
If your company or organization is a Chrysler Affiliates Rewards participant, you can save an additional 1% off for a total of 7% under invoice PLUS rebates on factory ordered Chrysler Pacifica Gas or Hybrid Models when you purchase through The Pacifica Place at Criswell Chrysler. Contact me and I can assist you in obtaining your Affiliate Rewards Program Code and go over the details and requirements of your particular program. Click here to see if your company or organization is a participant.

Company or organization not on the list? Don't worry. You can still save. Tread Lightly is a popular Affiliate Company we recommend and doesn't have any qualification requirements. For a $100 Membership Fee, your net savings is still $200-$300 Click here for details about the Tread Lightly Affiliate Program.

I can be reached by text at 301.748.2053 or email at cwilhelm@criswellauto.com

#8 ·
Replaced my PacHy with a 2019 model from Carl. It was the easiest car buying experience ever. Carl gave me an excellent price right away without going back and forth. He had straight answers on any questions. We did everything by email, never even talked to Carl on a phone. When we came to pick up the car, all the paperwork were finished in one hour- the fastest ever. No high pressure to buy kryptonite for tires or anything similar.

#11 ·
Carl was great, but the van already went to a shop. When I got home I noticed a gap between the body and the plastic skirt that runs along the bottom of the van. The whole part was installed incorrectly with many retaining clips broken. The dealer (not Criswell, another one close to home) told me that the van will need to stay there for a couple of days. We have a trip coming up, so scheduled for the next week.

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Not a big deal by itself, those are just plastic parts, they can be easily repaired to the original condition, but disappointed with the workmanship.

Also I asked to disable the automatic door locking- it can only be done by a dealer. It was Saturday, their hybrid tech was off and no one else knew how to do it. This is sucha simple task and is the same on the gas and hybrid versions.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.