2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Community,

I'm planning a long road trip and I'm bringing a full size wheel / tire. I'm looking for a scissor jack but I can't seem to find one that meets the weight specifications of the Pacifica Hybrid. Has anyone purchased one or used one that can provide a recommendation? Thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
If you have a Harbor Freight nearby or along your road trip, they have a 2.5 ton for $35 that has decent reviews (for what that's worth). That should be fine since gross weight is just over 3 tons.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Community,
I'm planning a long road trip and I'm bringing a full size wheel / tire. I'm looking for a scissor jack but I can't seem to find one that meets the weight specifications of the Pacifica Hybrid. Has anyone purchased one or used one that can provide a recommendation? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum.
I would think that a Mopar scissor jack for a 2018 Pacifica would work. Check with the dealer or website (if you have time to order it) if you don't find another jack. I suspect that the same jack is used for all 2017+ spare tire kits, so the jack sold separately should work. I bought the spare tire kit that came with the jack and haven't needed to use it yet, but I am still glad that I have it.:smile2:
https://store.mopar.com/2018-chrysler-pacifica-touring_l_plus-flex_3.6_v_6-transaxle_automatic_9-body_hardware-interior_trim-jack_68256894AB-item/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts