2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ve bought my Chrysler Pacifica limited 2017 like 3 months ago, I haven’t been able to drive it too much but today after driving for like an hour the screen when off. And the dashboard also almost off ( just some brightness)

I realize the dreaded blank screen issue was not new, however I don’t find new posts so maybe there is a solution already with this issue? If I take it to the dealer they will know what to do ?? Some people was complaining that dealers were trying to figure out what to do a couple of years ago with this topic.

if you have any ideas please

thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Screen and dash? Was it starting to get dark? Drive under a bridge? Could have been the ambient light sensor switching to turn on headlights. Use the dials to left of the steering wheel to increase brightness. I put my jacket on the dash that covered up the light sensor, I swear the screen turned off but it just got really really dark.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Screen and dash? Was it starting to get dark? Drive under a bridge? Could have been the ambient light sensor switching to turn on headlights. Use the dials to left of the steering wheel to increase brightness. I put my jacket on the dash that covered up the light sensor, I swear the screen turned off but it just got really really dark.
Thanks Jason, It looks you were right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts