2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need seat belt extenders for my second and third row seats. With a car seat Latched in the middle second row, the lap belt buckles at inaccessible due to how low they are. I’ve ordered twice from Amazon but the tounge on the middle and back row belts is shorter than the front seat and the extenders won’t work. Anyone found something compatible? Dealership only has front seat belt extenders.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the same problem. Why would they make the buckles on the 1st row different than the buckles on the 2nd/3rd row? On the Town & Country they are all the same.

I also hate the child lock seat belt functions and wish I could disable them. They really make it hard to ride in the middle of the 2nd row in a wheelchair especially with no seat belt extension available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat belt extenders for second row window seats

Yahoo!! I found some that work on the second row window seats! And a coupon to share...!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Kxr013
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing