2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why aren't there any cupholders in the second row on the 2018 Pacifica (captains chairs with no center console)? In the door there is a water bottle holder but it is angled and certainly won't hold a can or cup! Any suggestions on products to remedy this? We now have young grandchildren riding in those seats.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Why aren't there any cupholders in the second row on the 2018 Pacifica (captains chairs with no center console)? In the door there is a water bottle holder but it is angled and certainly won't hold a can or cup! Any suggestions on products to remedy this? We now have young grandchildren riding in those seats.
There are two cup holders in the center console which draw up towards the rear. Not sure what model trim you have but the super console available in higher trims has that. There are some DIY threads which show how to install super console if you were so inclined.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well what do you know! I should have read that 800 page on-line manual! They are kind of dinky though and hard to reach, especially for children. I wish there was a console between the second row seats too. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is not a solution to what you need, but might help others. We opted for the 8 passenger seating (no sunroof), and with the 8th seat folded down there are 2 large cupholders built into the seat back.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Well what do you know! I should have read that 800 page on-line manual! They are kind of dinky though and hard to reach, especially for children. I wish there was a console between the second row seats too. Thanks for the input.
This is what I am talking about. Forget about the online manual. I haven’t read that either. LOL. If you’re really interested in installing an eighth seat there is a way to do that too, even though it’s a little bit more involved.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Lipster
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing