2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Send and Go feature only works about 50% of the time. Does anyone else have this problem? It is a nice feature, but does not work as often as it does.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ours was about the same, works less than half the time. Sirius XM stuff has been the only problems we have had. Chrysler needs to leave them out as a partner as they drag down their product.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I had to look up what that was. I use navigation all the time, but don't use send and go.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I had to look up what that was. I use navigation all the time, but don't use send and go.
In fact that was the only useful feature of the subscription service which I used regularly (during the free trial). The only caveat is that your car should be parked outside garage or somewhere it can receive the XM signals. Simply enter the destination on your phone at your leisure and drive off in the car with a single tap on the screen whenever you use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Bond007
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing