2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
228 Posts
Indeed.

And Chrysler Canada pulled out of the CANADIAN MOTOR VEHICLE ARBITRATION PLAN https://www.camvap.ca/ on December 31, 2020.

I still hope they will offer options at one point. I've had Chrysler/Dodge cars since 2007 and have always been happy with them.
Hmm did you start having the problem before Dec 31st 2020? IF so, a lawyer might have a case in civil court? (not sure how different the system is in Canada)

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica hybrid Limited with Safety package and Theater package
48 Posts
My vehicle has been in service for two weeks now. They’ve done lots of testing but haven’t been able to reproduce my issue of the accelerator going unresponsive while driving 75mph in EV mode. But they did see an issue a few times with the minivan having trouble starting.

Chrysler Engineering says that there will be a software update sometime in Q2 of this year to fix at least the failure to start.
Until then, I can either get my minivan back, or I can keep my loaner 2018 Jeep Compass until the software update is done. I’m torn because the Jeep is so small and burns through so much gas but at least I won’t get stranded on the freeway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Quick follow-up. After last Monday's tow truck trip to the dealership. they were not able to replicate the issue. It's been three complete charging cycles (twice Level 2's and one Level 1) without a problem. So I picked it back up today.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts