LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Beautiful looking car inside and out, currently has no peer. Super quiet but sounds like a silent UFO hovering when you're powering it up and driving it out. Feels incredibly solid on the road and it translates well to the steering. Seamless transition between electric and gas when needed. Tri-pane panoramic sunroof lets in tons of light. Loads of tech features in the menus, but sometimes you have to dig down through the menus. Lots of tech for the kids too. Great driving safety features for cruise control, backing up, self parking (hit or miss success), lane changing and braking. Super sensitive cross path braking too. 360 camera view is really cool. Love the keyless proximity entry and push button start.
Added: 2nd row seats are WAYYYY nicer and more comfortable than the stow and go version. This alone is almost worth it if you do a lot of long distance trips having people sit in the 2nd row.
- no power folding mirrors (it's a fat car with the mirrors out)
- no power tilt down mirrors in reverse
- no power 3rd row headrest drop (it's a safety feature if you ask me)
- no homelink built in garage door control control
- rear camera is not well protected and water droplets hang off of the camera frequently, distorting the view making it quite useless then
- kids can't listen to radio/stereo on wireless headsets, or control radio from back
- kick sensor side door and rear hatch reacts slowly to kick, I still use the fob from further away to prep the doors by the time I get to the car
- possibly less than advertised electric range (40km vs 50-55km)
- possible future issues with tearing perforated leather seats or dye transfer from vivid dark coloured clothes
HOWEVER, we still love it and have no regrets!