2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have instructions to replace a side mirror? Our passenger side mirror got ripped off. Replacement part is $300. I'd like to make the repair myself, and would love to refer to an instruction on how to do it.

Thank you.
-Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
I attempted my drivers side last night. I was able to find the bolt behind the door latch, and underneath the arm rest cubbie. Then the door popped off all the way around. I then removed the middle wire from the panel, and with the slack in all the other wires was able to let it sit on the ground in front of me. Behind a black plug, There are three nuts holding the mirror. 10 mm. I used a deep socket with extension for two, and a box end wrench for the third (DO NOT DROP THAT WHEN YOU ARE TAKING IT OFF, OR SCREWING IT ON). After routing the new harness correctly, plug all the harness clips back in. Then I replaced the plug, door panel, and pushed hard/banged all around on the edges of the planel. Side mirror installed!!

Now, does anyone know why my side mirror blind spot indicators are staying on, and not working? Also, window will not roll all the way down? Gonna have to tear back into it tonight...

·
Registered
202 Posts
The window likely just needs to relearn the anti-pinch feature after the harness was unplugged. Roll it up by holding the switch up, and continue holding the switch for a few seconds after it reaches the full up position. Should work OK afterwards. All modern cars have this function and need relearn after repair, a new battery, etc.

No idea on the blind spot unfortunately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts