2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L, S, Fathom Blue, Black Leather
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Reposting here to hopefully get more eyes on it. Thanks!)
On my 2021 Pacifica Touring L, the driver power seat settings and the radio settings all sync and change successfully with the profiles and the key fobs Unlock button.

But the side mirrors will not sync and change. Neither when pressing the driver door profile buttons, nor when pressing the fob unlock. Neither side mirror changes.

(Note, I'm not talking about power folding mirrors. The Touring L doesn't come equipped with those. I'm talking about the side mirror tilt position settings)

On the Touring L are the mirrors just not something that syncs with profiles? Or is this a bug in the profiles syncing issue that should be working with any trim that has power mirrors?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L, S, Fathom Blue, Black Leather
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because the touring L has no memory feature for the mirrors .
Thanks for this reply! Is there somewhere you can reference or link me to that has this info, like in a manual or trim description?

·
Registered
3 Posts
@CANADAHYBRIDGUY , i have the same problem (exterior side mirror doest tilt with memory profile). thanks for uploading your 'window sticker', i can see it does mention 'Driver seat memory'. However, when I check my window sticker (attached in this reply), it has zero mention of 'seat memory', 'window memory' etc. Is there any other place this is documented? i just got my car less than 2 weeks ago, and very surprised to find this basic functionality was not there even after multiple optional packages ...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,486 Posts
@CANADAHYBRIDGUY , i have the same problem (exterior side mirror doest tilt with memory profile). thanks for uploading your 'window sticker', i can see it does mention 'Driver seat memory'. However, when I check my window sticker (attached in this reply), it has zero mention of 'seat memory', 'window memory' etc. Is there any other place this is documented? i just got my car less than 2 weeks ago, and very surprised to find this basic functionality was not there even after multiple optional packages ...
Does your vehicle have the memory seat buttons on the driver's door, and does the function work? The lower trim levels do have fewer features. And lately, even the higher trims have had features deleted because of parts shortages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts