2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's so strange. You'd think if they had more to produce, they would keep selling them... Please keep us updated on your car. I really want one, and I'm hoping to find a dealer order locally that hasn't yet arrived.
Keep calling around to your local dealers. I found a dealer today who has had two silver teals on order since January. I put down a deposit on one, and he says now it has a customer's name on it, it will get bumped up in the production queue.

·
Registered
102 Posts
So, anyone know if Silver Teal touch up paint is available yet? Someone dinged my door. 2nd new car and within a month. Drives me crazy. I'm always careful to find a parking spot with space and far away enough but they all manage to find me somehow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The picture at the top of this page is an accurate blue in the sun. Add a touch of steel grey in the shade. It is not an exciting teal as in the early promo pictures, but a soothing blue which I like. I have gotten many compliments on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I finally saw the silver teal color in my car. If the sun hits it just right it is a pretty color. 95% of the time it is blue though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is this fairly accurate? Seems like when camera is over exposed it looks more silvery and when the exposure is normal and there's no flare in the lens it looks silver-blue...

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOVE that finish, but I don't want to settle on a 2017 and its slower infotainment and more abundant quirks just to get it....

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOVE that finish, but I don't want to settle on a 2017 and its slower infotainment and more abundant quirks just to get it....
Certainly no insult meant to the nice person that just posted, right? I mean one might could think this was a callous response to someones goodwill.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow, the unicorn color. I've never seen one in the wild. Why Chrysler keeps getting rid of all the nice colors, leaving mostly "50 shades of grey".
The lack of silver teal on 2018's is the exact reason my wife and I didn't sell ours back to Chrysler in summer 2017 during the big recall. That was a deal breaker for her. I've never seen another. I wish I knew how many they made.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts