2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how many of you use the "Favorites" feature on Sirius XM, but I use it a lot and for the last week or two, it has stopped functioning properly. As I'm sure most of you know who have the Sirius XM subscription, once you select a "favorite" artist or song on Sirius XM, it is saved to your favorites, and then, if that artist or song comes on ANY Sirius XM station, you get a heads-up notification on the touch screen and an audible tone (if you choose) to notify you. When you press the notification on the touch screen, the next screen (SAT > Favorites > On-Air) tells you who the artist is and what song, and if you touch it, the radio tunes to that channel and the song plays... This feature worked flawlessly on my 2017 Pacifica and up until now, was working fine on my 2020 Pacifica as well.

For the last week or two, I hear the audible chime that a favorite artist or song has started playing and see the notification heads-up, but it disappears after about 2 seconds. If I happen to press the notification quickly before it disappears, it changes to the screen that would NORMALLY tell you which artist is playing and on what channel (SAT > Favorites > On-Air), but that screen simply says "None of your selected favorites are currently on-air". But that's not accurate, because if I switch stations I can find artists that I have saved into my favorites and they have the little * beside their name. So the radio is detecting the favorite artist or song and alerting me but not telling me who, and not letting me switch to the channel automatically anymore... Also, while driving yesterday, the touch screen shut down entirely and then immediately re-booted itself. I have never seen it do that before.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue with their Pacifica, and if so, if you were able to resolve it? I went to my Chrysler dealership yesterday and they had no service bulletins on this issue as of yet, so it looks like I might be stuck waiting for some kind of software update to resolve this problem???

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried pulling the radio fuse and resetting the uconnect fav , etc . ?
Thanks for your reply. No, I haven't pulled the radio fuse yet. The dealership that I took it to for service, is looking into this for me and they didn't recommend pulling the fuse at this point... The touch screen did re-boot itself again while I was driving yesterday, so there is definitely something going on here because that's not normal. Even though I really like using the "favorites" feature and want to resolve this issue, it isn't a really a big deal so I'll wait it out at this point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts