2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notwithstanding how much I wanted to get the PacHybrid, I was concerned about it spending more time at the dealer than in my driveway. Instead, I just drove home a Billet Silver Touring L today from Huntington Beach. Sticker was $37,475 with a dealer discount of $8675 plus $2500 in rebates plus $1000 Sam's club. So saved $12,175! It was simply too good of a deal to pass up.

Flew down from San Jose this morning and arrived at the dealership at 8:45 am as was on the road by noon. Experience was different than a normal dealer but very straightforward. Salesperson (Claudia), GM (Danny), Sales Manager (Shane) and Finance Manager (Jose) were personable and super easy to work with.

Very impressed with the Pacifica on the 6+ hour drive home. Handles great for a large vehicle, very quiet and the Pentastar is very responsive and smooth. Build quality is also very strong.

Although I really wanted the Hybrid (and am jealous of those who actually got one!), very happy with the Pacifica we got and hope to enjoy it for many years to come.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Congratulations on the new car. Post some pictures please when you can. Thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sticker was $37,475 with a dealer discount of $8675 plus $2500 in rebates plus $1000 Sam's club. So saved $12,175! It was simply too good of a deal to pass up.
Congrats, and that most certainly was a deal to hop a flight and chase down. Enjoy!

<

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is an outstanding deal! Was that one of HB's advertised prices or did you have to negotiate it?

Congrats on the new van.

·
Registered
578 Posts
That is an outstanding deal! Was that one of HB's advertised prices or did you have to negotiate it?.
Looks like they still have one left at that price (stock #PA75593), unless it's the one the op just bought and they still haven't removed it from their website. $25k for a very nicely equipped van is very tempting.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.

It is stock #75593 they still have on their website. I did not try to negotiate beyond what was advertised as it was by far the lowest price I could find.

Now I need to find a good deal to activate the Nav. Anyone have any good leads? Huntington wanted $695 so I politely declined! Also going to buy MaxCare from either Ziegler or Zeller Motors and all weather mats. Maybe Bob at Ziegler will give me a good deal on a Nav/MaxCare package!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Awesome deal, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Now I need to find a good deal to activate the Nav. Anyone have any good leads? Huntington wanted $695 so I politely declined! Also going to buy MaxCare from either Ziegler or Zeller Motors and all weather mats. Maybe Bob at Ziegler will give me a good deal on a Nav/MaxCare package!
Got my activation code this past December (see the below link) for a special they were running for $100 off, paid $495 plus tax. I believe they run periodic sales, but when??

Chrysler Group | Home | HERE

<

·
Registered
578 Posts
Did anyone else get a $500 Memorial Day factory cash offer in their email this past Friday (valid through 5/31). I wonder if it's stackable with the Sams Club offer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Central. No promo going on right now unfortunately - standard $595 price. Ordered the 3D MAXpider mats and Brica car seat protectors and kick mats. Already bought the Mopar cargo floor mat. Everything should be delivered by Friday and we should be in business by next weekend (I told my wife no go until everything is set up). Until then, the Pac will sit safely in our driveway enjoying her last few days of leisure!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Factory Radio Parts has been selling the activation code on eBay for $389. They don't have an active listing at the moment, but perhaps see if they will relist the item for you. The eBay item number from their last listing is 322494422057.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Manoli, my understanding is that Sam's is a TDM (targeted direct mailer) as are the email cash offers and you can only use one TDM per transaction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts