2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 8,000 miles and this is the first issue that's come up. Neither side door will open from the inside, pulling the handle no longer opens the door and we're getting a message to the effect that the power to the sliding door is off.
The overhead switches work as do the fob buttons and the kick feature. Any ideas before I break down and take it to the dealer?

·
Registered
23 Posts
There was a TSB for a sliding door issue that my dealer applied and it seems to have fixed my issues. They flashed a new software version to the door module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah TSB - plus I'm pretty sure theres a child safety somewhere that will disable the doors so kids dont open them up from the inside

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Almost 8,000 miles and this is the first issue that's come up. Neither side door will open from the inside, pulling the handle no longer opens the door and we're getting a message to the effect that the power to the sliding door is off.
The overhead switches work as do the fob buttons and the kick feature. Any ideas before I break down and take it to the dealer?
Is the blue light on that is between the power door switches in the overhead console? If so, then the power to the sliding doors has been turned off. Just press it again. This can happen accidentally when pressing the power door switches. Better to check than waste a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the blue light on that is between the power door switches in the overhead console? If so, then the power to the sliding doors has been turned off. Just press it again. This can happen accidentally when pressing the power door switches. Better to check than waste a trip to the dealer.
Bingo!!! I'd buy you a beer if I could. (y)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I see that your issue was just the button, but in case anyone I searching and it's not that button, the below worked for me.

There was a TSB for a sliding door issue that my dealer applied and it seems to have fixed my issues. They flashed a new software version to the door module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto here. Tried two dealers, first one had no clue...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
AstroEng
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing