2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2017 Pacifica. No problems until I tried to open the drivers side sliding door today. It just beeps. All other doors work. I get a screen message that says power not available, must be opened manually. So I did a bit of research and see the post about sliding the switch on the wiring harness. I followed the instructions. Not only didn't work, but now passenger side sliding door won't open either! Same message on screen. Any ideas! Does a FOB battery going dead act like this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Possible solution

I have been reading posts on this forum trying to find a solution to the same problem. One person said that their dealer got Chrysler to admit that this is a known issue and that they have redesigned the door handle assembly to fix the problem. Their dealer was able to get one of the new assemblies and install it, but there was no feedback from the person as to whether it worked.

I am going to ask my dealer about this as the "red switch" fix proposed in another post didn't work for me, either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Last I heard they were going to fix this with a software update.
@ChryslerCares we need an official response to this.

Does anyone know of a good class action lawsuit lawyer? I think there are several of us with the same issue (sliding door power). We might have something. We have all gotten different information from different dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My driver side sliding door too. My door just started doing this yesterday. This is literally the worst car I have ever bought. So many problems. Its been in the dealer more times then I can remember.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts