2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Snow tire sizes

11K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  PACAJ 
You can run 17"s if you want...

235/65r17
235/60r18
235/55r19
245/50r20
I found a great deal on CL for 235 70 17 which includes Jeep rims and brand new zero mile tires. Sell bought for his Jeep but found out his upgraded brake setup will not work with 17" rims. This size is .4" larger than current 245 50 20's we currently are running? Is it possible these could to work?

I have a good set of Goodyear Ultra Ice Grip WRT from my previous car, a 2012 Journey, with tire pressure sensors. Does anyone know if they will fit on my Limited? Will the pressure sensors be compatible as well? Thanks

Size: 225/65/R17
They will fit but you will be 1.1 inch smaller in diameter. When you speedometer reads 60 you will be actually traveling at 57.8 mph . tiresize. com/calculator

ended up ordering new rims, tires and TPMS sensors from Tire Rack. $1480 including tax and shipping. Come mounted with a set of free Lug Nuts to install in my garage. Was trying get some thing off CL but an happy with this. Will know more once they arrive and installed on the van. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.