2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I wonder if there is a shortage of 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited edition van headlights? Because my van was at the dealer collision place being painted due to sandblasting. They replace the windshield and other front parts but the one issue we have been having is getting workable headlights. It seems that the one they go to is messed up and the dealer/collision place is saying they are having a hard time getting headlights for this van. Keep in mind this is after waiting for a month for the work to be done and then waiting 2-3 weeks for the new headlights to get here just to find out they are not working correctly. I figure I would ask here just to see if others experience a similar issue.

Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'd imagine that the dealer collision place would like your van completed and out of their hands as quickly as possible so why would they make up a story like that? The supply chain issues everyone keeps referring to is real as we're seeing it first-hand here where I work too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I see, well I spoke to them and they said that the lights my van takes are the nice HD ones that are about $900 for them and that is the issue of finding them. They did eventually find some but they are tight to other tickets a state away. So with no ETA we are driving the van during the day and driving my truck at night. =/ I guess what we can do is just wait and cross our fingers that we can get one more light which is on the left side. Thanks for your guys' replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts